Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Truth About Time Blocking (Or: How I Learned to Love Compartmentalization)

Tim Blocking Tips

I’ve always prided myself on my ability to react quickly to communications: If you send me an email, I’ve been known to respond within the hour. If you shoot me a Slack, I’ll often chat back within minutes. I’m always on top of texts, and extremely quick with a Twitter reply. As it turns out, this penchant for quick-draw responses is also my downfall when it comes to productivity. I work at Crazy Egg — an all-remote company where digital communications come in many forms: Slack channels, emails, Zoom calls, JIRA tickets, Confluence pages, and comments in Google docs. I’m…

The post The Truth About Time Blocking (Or: How I Learned to Love Compartmentalization) appeared first on The Daily Egg.

source https://www.crazyegg.com/blog/time-blocking-tips/



source https://derekpackard.com/the-truth-about-time-blocking-or-how-i-learned-to-love-compartmentalization/

No comments:

Post a Comment